MBA – The 10th Annual Harvard Africa Business Conference
The Harvard Business School’s Africa Business Conference is less than a month away! Tickets are selling fast. Register now at to secure a seat at the banquet which will be sold out early. Registration the day of the conference will be more expensive.
There will be many distinguished speakers and panelists that will make this event an eye-opener for all participants.
Formal Banquet on Saturday evening at Sheraton Boston Hotel with performance by an African artist. An electrifying night for sure!
Book your hotel room now. Discounted hotel reservation deadline is Jan 30th and Jan 31st for the Sheraton Boston Hotel and The Charles Hotel respectively.
Submit your resumé by February 1 to get access to career opportunities with sponsor companies.
Don’t miss the great networking event on Friday night (Feb 15); a chance to meet senior executives at Diamond Sponsor companies.
About the Conference
The Tenth Annual Africa Business Conference February 15-17, 2008 Harvard
Business School Campus, Boston MA www.hbsafricaconference.com
– Irene Charnley, Former Group Executive VP of MTN and CEO/Founder of Smile Telecom
– Obiageli Ezekwesili, Vice President for Africa, World Bank
– Fred Swaniker, Founder and CEO, African Leadership Academy
* Private Equity
* Venture Capital
* Infrastructure & Successful Privatizations
* Educational Reform: Closing the Skill Gap
* Africa Capital Markets
* FIFA 2010: South Africa and the World Cup
* Governance in Africa
* HBS Graduates: How will we define our contribution?
* Information Technology & Software
* Microfinance 2.0: how?
Other Key Events Include
* Networking reception with Senior Executives from Diamond Sponsor companies
* Career Fair with leading firms for those interested in working in Africa for the summer or full-time
* Formal Banquet on Saturday evening at Sheraton Boston Hotel with performance by an African artist
Register at www.hbsafricaconference.com