The fifth edition of the Open Educational Resources Conference (OER15) will take place in April 2015. The theme of the conference is “mainstreaming open education.” A call for abstracts is now open for researchers who are interested in presenting at the conference.
- Oral presentations (short papers): Oral presentations lasting 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes discussion, will normally report research studies and evaluations. Substantial case studies of significant original innovations may also be presented orally.
- Lightning talks: Oral presentations lasting 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes questions with follow-up discussion will normally report a work in progress, exploratory or small scale innovations and case studies.
- Interactive workshop: 60-90 minute interactive workshops will help delegates to experience and explore practice-based facets of OER, or approaches to associated scholarship and research.
- Poster presentation: Posters reporting innovations or scholarship will be exhibited.
- Alternative Formats: Suggest a format for your contribution if it does not fit the options above, indicating timing and other requirements (location, equipment, etc.).