The fifth edition of the Open Educational Resources Conference (OER15) will take place in April 2015. The theme of the conference is “mainstreaming open education.” A call for abstracts is now open for researchers who are interested in presenting at the conference.
OER15 is accepting proposals for the following types of presentations:
- Oral presentations (short papers): Oral presentations lasting 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes discussion, will normally report research studies and evaluations. Substantial case studies of significant original innovations may also be presented orally.
- Lightning talks: Oral presentations lasting 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes questions with follow-up discussion will normally report a work in progress, exploratory or small scale innovations and case studies.
- Interactive workshop: 60-90 minute interactive workshops will help delegates to experience and explore practice-based facets of OER, or approaches to associated scholarship and research.
- Poster presentation: Posters reporting innovations or scholarship will be exhibited.
- Alternative Formats: Suggest a format for your contribution if it does not fit the options above, indicating timing and other requirements (location, equipment, etc.).
Please visit the OER15 website to see the full call for papers including a list of the sub-themes of the conference and instructions for making a submission. Abstracts should be submitted online for peer review by the deadline of 24 November 2014.