We are Academia Iria Flavia, a school of Spanish for foreigners, accredited by Insituto Cervantes and based in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) since 1994.
We would like to present our courses and special programmes aimed to adults and students:
– General courses (standard, intensive, one-to-one) for adults (minimum age is 17).
– Spanish courses for non-native teachers of Spanish
– Programmes for teenagers: available only for groups of students from the same high school accommpanied by at least one group-leader.
– Special programmes:
– Spanish + Internship: this programme consists of a Spanish language course combined with an unpaid internship held in different companies of the city.
– Spanish on the Camino de Santiago (available only for closed groups): the intinerary is divided into 6 stages. In each of them we discover the different landscapes of the green Galicia in North-west Spain. All along the way our teacher-guide will give us explanations and itinerant seminars about different topics related to the Camino and to the traditions, culture and way of life in Galicia.
Pour en savoir plus: http://ifspanish.com/